Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Feeling better

You'll be happy to know that I have stopped feeling sorry for myself and I'm trying to move on and enjoy these last couple days (as many of you have been pulling for me to do - thank you!) I do (physically) feel amazing - not like I will be giving birth in a few days - AT ALL! I'm usually so exhausted, etc...this pregnancy had been THE BEST yet!

Now, I have to admit that I'm still a little disappointed that things aren't progressing faster then they are, but I'll know soon enough if my body is still in working order by the induction Friday - if that fails I'll be devastated. We'll see I guess. I feel this pregnancy is VERY similar to my very first (I did have a failed induction w/him on my due date - it was awful). How is it possible to not have this baby here already after four prior pregnancies that needed either medication, bed rest, or both to keep the baby from coming to early? This one needed nothing but a cooperative OB that will sympathetically volunteer to break my water to release him...ugh! Did I grow a new uterus or something?...this baby shouldn't be held in so well, LOL.

Anyhoo, we had a nice visit w/Taryn and JD tonight. I'll see them all again tomorrow for lunch w/Ang and her IPs. Then again for a last dinner out w/my family arriving in town to be w/me for the induction Friday.

Here are a few pictures I took - Noel made his "famous wildlife surprise" chili for them to try and we watched the boys swim while visiting them at the hotel.
OK - so as it stands, unless I go into spontaneous labor tomorrow, I'll plan to arrive at the hospital for the induction at 5am Friday - wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment